Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AOL addiction poem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Junior Spre-er
Junior Spre-er
kimerajamm

AOL addiction poem Empty
PostSubject: AOL addiction poem   AOL addiction poem EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:43 pm

My computer broke down.

It crashed and burned!

And for my AOL, I really yearned! I tried to stay busy...

And keep it off my mind.

It was worse than cigarettes, at least butts I can find!! So I went to Wal-Mart, and got on their pc.

The cashier in electronics was staring at me.

But I didn't care. I had to get on line! Check my mail, and see what buddies I can find.

I drew a crowd as I began to cry.

I couldn't find the password no matter how hard I tried! I need my AOL!! I got to have my fix!!

Go to my favorite places, check out some cool pics.

The cashier called Security! I heard her whisper low, "We have ourselves a Psycho here and she has got to go!"

Security rushed over. Not long did he stall.

Obviously he has never suffered from AOL withdrawal. He slapped cuffs on my wrists and threw me out the door!

Then he looked at me and said, "Don't come round here no more!"

I feel so embarrassed!! I have sunk so low! To be kicked out of Wal-Mart.... How low can I go?

So I'll try really hard now to rid myself of this affliction.

Get rid of these bad habits and my AOL addiction!

dairy free meals delivered
buy steroids
Back to top Go down
heroisthai12
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

AOL addiction poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOL addiction poem   AOL addiction poem EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

It is governed by a parliamentary system with its seat of government in the capital city of London. There are three devolved national administrations of varying powers[15][16] in Belfast, Cardiff and Edinburgh, the capitals of Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland respectively. The UK has three Crown Dependencies [17] and fourteen overseas territories that are not constitutionally part of the UK.[18] These territories are remnants of the British Empire, which at its height in 1922 encompassed almost a quarter of the world's land surface, the largest empire in history. As a result, British influence can still be observed in the language, culture and legal systems of many of its former colonies.

Back to top Go down

AOL addiction poem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: The Cafe-
Jump to: