Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favourite piece of clothing you have and why?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theredjewel
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
theredjewel

What's your favourite piece of clothing you have and why? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite piece of clothing you have and why?   What's your favourite piece of clothing you have and why? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:47 pm

OMG I don't know what took me so long to start this thread! Clothes shopping (in reality, not online though! Sorry online shop owners rabbit) is like my favourite pasttime, everrrrrrr! clown Although it is financially depressing at the end of the day, but omg the exhiliration of entering a shop, frantically (or coolly and calmly like I would, totally) look through the racks for something that catches your eye and then proceed to the fitting rooms to try them on, OMGGG, and find that it fits you! It is such an indescribable experience of exhiliration.

That's why I love clothes shopping.

My favourite piece of clothing? That's a hard one, I have many. But for now I'll just say this grey pinafore that I got from Dotti. It is a famous clothes shop here in Australia, I'm not sure if Singapore has it.

Anyway my pinafore is grey (darkish) and it is fully wool so it is soft and fluffy and great to wear in winter with a white turtleneck that I got from Charcoal and it has puffed sleeves and is sooo adorable... but that's a story I'll save for another day Very Happy

So! Fav clothes! Share share share albino
Back to top Go down
http://the-red-jewel.blogspot.com

What's your favourite piece of clothing you have and why?
Page 1 of 1