Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Red Jewel's Handmade Accessories- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theredjewel
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
theredjewel

The Red Jewel's Handmade Accessories- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more Empty
PostSubject: The Red Jewel's Handmade Accessories- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more   The Red Jewel's Handmade Accessories- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 pm

Hello folks and all fraternizers of Shopping Sprees, (great forum webbie btw, gotta love it) I thought I'd do my bit as well for the online shopping community and add this thread in. cheers

For all tentative buyers/beadaholics out there, feel free to drop by my webby, The Red Jewel, at http://the-red-jewel.blogspot.com. afro

I'd love to hear from you (yes, even if you don't intend to buy anything! I'm not that mercenary) and yeh, just any general enquiries or better still, beading experiences! (woooooo~ ) are most certainly welcome here. Idea

To shop owners: Please refrain from advertising your shop here, I am sure there are plenty other threads that can more than cater to that. I'm trying to make this thread as ad-free as possible. (crosses fingers for you guys' co-operation) I love you

Cheers. flower
Back to top Go down
http://the-red-jewel.blogspot.com

The Red Jewel's Handmade Accessories- Necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more
Page 1 of 1