Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels

Go down 
+6
nataliebridget
gwk
xiaohei
endyb0i
vgohyk
bleonz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
endyb0i
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:22 am

Actually i believe that all the A&F apparels from taiwan spree, ebay etc. selling much cheaper are not genuine. Becos A&F 's apparels are way too expensive, others will imitate their products (may made of good quality material too) and earn big bucks as this brand are famous.
Back to top Go down
bleonz
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
bleonz

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:11 am

Actually its hard to tell w/r izzit authencity or not by just looking @ the taiwan yahoo auction. Of 'cos, looking @ the price alone, it may be veri obvious that there might be high possibilities that they are imitation. But, dun forget abt parallel import, grey mkt etc. (quite popular among asian countries esp HK where their law actually allows it). Look @ the beauty products sold @ Strawberry.net. Just by looking @ their prices, many of us will conclude that they are imitations. But are they really imitation? None of them noe the answer.

Btw, I oso noe that Polo Ralph oso got factories in Indonesia and they are licensed and authorised to manufacture apparels in Indonesia. Prices are beri much cheaper than those in USA. Both of them are authentic lo...but yet prices differ alot.

Aniwae, I m more interested in their designs rather than their brand (referring to their bottoms). Hence, authencity is not an issue to me as long as the design is nice n A&F brand is not so visible (as in not printed big n bold onto the apparels etc.).
Back to top Go down
endyb0i
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Yea, there might be a possibility that its parallel import but chances are lil. Take a look at this, http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/181821,3000-pirated-shirts-seized-from-singapore-mall.html
Becos of these news, i actually doubt some MO selling unauthentic A&F apparels at almost the same price stated on the net, earning lots of profit from it. They can claim that they imported it from USA where actually its not.
Back to top Go down
xiaohei
xiaohei

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 pm

endyb0i wrote:
Yea, there might be a possibility that its parallel import but chances are lil. Take a look at this, http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/181821,3000-pirated-shirts-seized-from-singapore-mall.html
Becos of these news, i actually doubt some MO selling unauthentic A&F apparels at almost the same price stated on the net, earning lots of profit from it. They can claim that they imported it from USA where actually its not.

thanks for this article Smile
Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 527453
Back to top Go down
http://spreelikeitsfree.com/
nataliebridget
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
nataliebridget

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:43 am

bleonz wrote:
Btw, I oso noe that Polo Ralph oso got factories in Indonesia and they are licensed and authorised to manufacture apparels in Indonesia. Prices are beri much cheaper than those in USA. Both of them are authentic lo...but yet prices differ alot.
Sorry for going Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 961608 a bit but does anyone know where to get these cheaper polo ralph stuff from indonesia? If yes, can such a spree be set up here?

Actually, for those of you who have original Abercrombie and Fitch spparels, is the quality really that good for them to command such a high price? Please review your stuff if you have... thanks!
Back to top Go down
xxblitz
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 am

nataliebridget wrote:
Sorry for going Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 961608 a bit but does anyone know where to get these cheaper polo ralph stuff from indonesia? If yes, can such a spree be set up here?

Actually, for those of you who have original Abercrombie and Fitch spparels, is the quality really that good for them to command such a high price? Please review your stuff if you have... thanks!

The quality is pretty much the same as those authentic polos or tshirts like aeropostale, the difference between these 2 brands is because of the A&F brand name IMO.
Back to top Go down
xiaohei
xiaohei

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:09 pm

honestly, i feel that brands are able to command such a price is also cos they PAID a huge price to begin with. All the QC, all the marketing and planning and whatever they do in their business process also requires huge efforts and monetary outlays. Those so-called copycats are just following behind, picking off their designs and earning off a huge margin (even with lower prices) cos they don't have the huge outlay. They are just leeching off the names of the companies.

For me, I think it's definitely worth while to buy authentic stuff. Smile
So far, I think the quality of my authentic A&F polos are really comfy and good. I bought some copycat ones of Polo Ralph, which looks very real. (thou from Thailand) The quality after a few washes just totally dropped to the minimum. If you're just thinking of wearing less than 5 times and change a new one, of cos you can buy those non-auth ones. But, if you're looking for something to keep. I definitely recommend the real thing!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://spreelikeitsfree.com/
kewpie27
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:52 pm

[/quote]

Actually, for those of you who have original Abercrombie and Fitch spparels, is the quality really that good for them to command such a high price? Please review your stuff if you have... thanks![/quote]

When i was told that polo ralph from Indonesia is genuine, I got 2 polo tees from Batam and Bintan. When compared with the real stuff, i realised that brand tag of those from Indonesia stated 'POLO' while the real stuff stated 'RALPH LAUREN'. I doubt its authenticity from then on.

As for A&F, i think its the branding that makes it so ex. Quality wise, not much diff compared to brands like Burberrys and Ralph Lauren.

If you have any relatives or friends going to the States, it's best to get them buy on your behalf.
It's so cheap over there that i only paid for >$50 when converted back to Sing dollar.

Anyway, if we start a spree here, the cost wouldn't be as high as the shipping costs will be split among few spree-ers right?
Back to top Go down
bleonz
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
bleonz

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi kewpie27,

Having said that Polo Ralph does have a manufacturing plant and the license to produce n sell Polo Ralph's apparels doesn't means that all the polo ralph in Indonesia will be genuine le.

Same like China, there are so many famous brands' maufacturing plants in China, but y still so many imitations flooding their mkts.

Aniwae, I am aware of the POLO which u are toking abt 'cos JB's City Sq oso got 1 shop sells polo ralph looksalike apparels such as Big Polo etc. but with the brand/tag reads as POLO.
Back to top Go down
nataliebridget
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
nataliebridget

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 pm

Whoa. I went to the US' Ralph Lauren website and the prices are way over my budget. Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 520902 Thanks for the reviews!
Back to top Go down
alsasuke
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 5:19 am

I m interested in either the taiwan wan or the US website wan
So any1 pls open a spree.
i only able to come online on weekend...
Back to top Go down
runedra
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:30 pm

interested too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels   Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Request: Taiwan Spree for "Abercrombie & Fitch" apparels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2