Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wishingstar_79
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan Empty
PostSubject: My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan   My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 10:19 pm

My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan 1768548140bb45bd3f

My beauty Diary Masks (и腞ら癘 - a very popular brand in Taiwan

Have following type available:
- Aloe Vera: Hydrating and Moisturizing
- Apple Polyphenol: Tightening Pores
- Bulgarian White Rose: Cleansing and whitening
- Cooling: Skin Awakening and Hydrating (free extra 1 pc and facial blotten paper)
- Intensive Rice Peptides: Moisturizing and Renewing
- Natto: Rejuvenating and Hydrating
- Pearl Powder: Whitening and Moisturizing
- Q10: Rejuvenating and Whitening
- Red Wine: Tightening, Whitening and Anti-Oxidant (recommended by S)
- Sake Yeast: Brightening and Whitening
- Yogurt: Oil Control and Refreshing
- Platinum Nanocolloid Masks (in pcs): Anti-oxidant, anti-wrinkle and moisturing.
- Intensive Refining Eye Masks

Other than the eye masks which contain 7 pairs / box, all other boxes of facial masks contain 10 pcs each box unless otherwise stated.

Price
Facial masks: SGD15/box
SGD3.50/pc for Platinum Nanocolloid masks (almost equivalent to price in Taiwan)
SGD1.70/pc
Eye masks: SGD13/box

My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan 1768547fe2900c4628

THe above set includes 10 Bulgarian white rose masks, 5 red wine masks, 5 platinum Nanocolloid Masks and 1 Avene thermal water (for moisturing of face, suitable for sensitive skin)

Postage: SGD2/box for facial masks and SGD1/box for eye masks. For orders more than 2 boxes, will advise postage separately.
For pcs of masks, per pc is $.50 postage
For registered mail, please add additional SGD2.24. Items lost in normal post is not seller's responsibility. Self collection for bulk orders ( can arrange to meet up).

Payment
To be transferred to either my POSB / OCBC bank account.

Out of stock
For out of stock items, please order only if you can wait. Order will be placed once there's sufficient orders. I will update you if item is out of stock.

To place order
Please email me at wishingstar_79@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

My beauty Diary masks - 我的美丽日记 from Taiwan
Page 1 of 1