Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Junior Spre-er
Junior Spre-er
kimerajamm

Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend   Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:27 pm

The soldier serving in Hong Kong was annoyed and upset when his girl wrote breaking off their engagement and asking for her photograph back.

He went out and collected from his friends all the unwanted photographs of women that he could find, bundled them all together and sent them back with a note saying, "I regret to inform you that I cannot remember which one is you -- please keep your photo and return the others."

vending machine parts
Franzoesisch Deutsch Uebersetzer
Back to top Go down
heroisthai12
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend   Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:26 pm

I cannot remember which one is you

Practical joke on his ex-girlfriend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: The Cafe-
Jump to: