Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Problems from the start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Junior Spre-er
Junior Spre-er
kimerajamm

Problems from the start Empty
PostSubject: Problems from the start   Problems from the start EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm

John got off the elevator on the 50th floor and nervously knocked on his blind date's door. She opened it and was as beautiful and charming as everyone had said.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes," she said. "Why don't you play with Spot, my dog, while you're waiting?" He does wonderful tricks. He rolls over, shakes hands, sits up and if you make a hoop with your arms, he'll jump through."

The dog followed John onto the balcony and started rolling over. John made a hoop with his arms and Spot jumped through--over the balcony railing. Just then John's date walked out.

"Isn't Spot the cutest, happiest dog you've ever seen?"

"To tell the the truth, " he replied, "Spot seemed a little depressed to me!"

knives
trucking companies
Back to top Go down
tranthienthanh
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

Problems from the start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems from the start   Problems from the start EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down

Problems from the start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: The Cafe-
Jump to: