Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The first reindeer seen in a bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
Junior Spre-er
Junior Spre-er
kimerajamm

The first reindeer seen in a bar Empty
PostSubject: The first reindeer seen in a bar   The first reindeer seen in a bar EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm

One evening, in a busy lounge in the deep south, a reindeer walked in the door, bellied up to the bar and ordered a martini. Without batting an eye, the bartender mixed and poured the drink, set it in front of the reindeer, and accepted the twenty-dollar bill from the reindeer's hoof.

Snowman As he handed the reindeer some coins in change, he said, "You know, I think you're the first reindeer I've ever seen in here."

The reindeer looked hard at the hoofful of change and said, "Hmmmpf. Let me tell you something, buddy. At these prices, I'm the last reindeer you'll see in here."

puerto vallarta rentals owner
sports betting
Back to top Go down
heroisthai12
New Spree-er
New Spree-er

The first reindeer seen in a bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first reindeer seen in a bar   The first reindeer seen in a bar EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:37 am

Snowman As he handed the reindeer some coins in change, he said, "You know, I think you're the first reindeer I've ever seen in here."

The first reindeer seen in a bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: The Cafe-
Jump to: