Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VPOST Doubts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
missdotty
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
missdotty

VPOST Doubts Empty
PostSubject: VPOST Doubts   VPOST Doubts EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 am

before i start buying things using vpost from US webbie, i would clarify some doubts.

Very Happy

- for the vpost USA, 2 addresses are given. how would i know which address to use?
- and how are the shipping charges charged? from vpost to SG ( assume that its a free shipping within US)
- and for the vpost japan, does that means that i can also purchase things from japan webbie using the japan address?
- for eg, if i am buying stuffs from COACH, would the shipping charges + the nett price cost more than the item sold in SG? i have seen some peeps who order clothes or other stuffs but the shipping charges end up is equal or more than the items they ordered..

Thanks in advance for all the help!
Back to top Go down
ashoppingdiva
ashoppingdiva

VPOST Doubts Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPOST Doubts   VPOST Doubts EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm

hello,

use e one in oregon, as it's a tax-free state..california has got sales tax of about 5%, if i remember correctly.

shipping charges will be as follows:

a. vPOSTUSA Shipping Charges
Category 1. Others
$12.40 + $8.60 per kg thereafter
(Based on Volumetric weight1 or Actual weight, whichever is higher.)
Category 2. Magazine
Using Magazine Prepayment Service

for vpost japan, i think yes you can, though i have not ordered anything from japan as yet myself..

and FYI, Coach does not ship to vpost usa address..u have to use agent services like comgateway, bordelinex etc..depending on which sites you order from, generally online prices are cheaper compared to retail prices in SG..a very good example will be Forever 21.
Back to top Go down
http://ashoppingdiva.blogspot.com
missdotty
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
missdotty

VPOST Doubts Empty
PostSubject: Re: VPOST Doubts   VPOST Doubts EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:17 pm

ahh, i see i see!!

thanks for your help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content