Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECRUITING active, honest & reliable Spree Organizers for SGSPREES.net now! Refer to forum for more information. Any inquiries, kindly email to info.shoppingsprees@gmail.com

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??

Go down 
+4
MiyamOtO
ashoppingdiva
xiaohei
Jezebel86
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jezebel86
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
Jezebel86

What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? Empty
PostSubject: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:18 am

As the thread title above, what will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money (i.e $100 & above) from u, stating that he/she need the money to repay his/her friends or to settle his/her bills?? And he/she promises to return u the money when he/she gets his/her pay
Back to top Go down
xiaohei
xiaohei

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 12:52 am

wah... this is tricky. it really depends on how long you know this person? cos sometimes being togt doesnt really mean you've known them for a long time and know what kinda friends he/she is constantly mixing with...

sometimes ppl find a new bf/gf is to exploit them, i hear of these quite a few times alr. so, for me, better to check it out first before lending money. Smile

p.s.: talk is cheap Wink
Back to top Go down
http://spreelikeitsfree.com/
ashoppingdiva
ashoppingdiva

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:02 am

agree with xiaohei..

actually the best is not to lent money to anyone, as the chinese saying goes "tan qian shang gan qing"..

p/s: that's also my motto in life (thanks to my dad who has been drilling it into me since I was young)
Back to top Go down
http://ashoppingdiva.blogspot.com
Jezebel86
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
Jezebel86

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 11:57 am

xiaohei wrote:
wah... this is tricky. it really depends on how long you know this person? cos sometimes being togt doesnt really mean you've known them for a long time and know what kinda friends he/she is constantly mixing with...

sometimes ppl find a new bf/gf is to exploit them, i hear of these quite a few times alr. so, for me, better to check it out first before lending money. Smile

p.s.: talk is cheap Wink

Thats pretty true...i know a friend...her ex right...they only been together for 1 month, then he started borrowing money from her. -.- he got no money cuz he spent all his salary the previous mth..den have to pay bills n stuffs...

seriously i resent this kind of guys! -.-
Back to top Go down
xiaohei
xiaohei

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Actually, they say they borrow to pay bills or they've some emergencies blah blah.....

BUT!!!

Maybe they are just out to cheat money or it has become a habit to 'con' money from 'their other half'.

So.... I am very careful with my money now. And, for me I won't borrow unless absolutely necessary =/
Back to top Go down
MiyamOtO
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
MiyamOtO

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:06 pm

i oso think better dun lend lah...
cos later difficult to ask back...
Back to top Go down
bluishpig
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
bluishpig

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 am

hahha I learnt my lesson. My friend kept borrowing money from me last time and now that I need money to pay my bills he's taking so long to return it! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://spreefashion.blogspot.com
KuroI-Kaze
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
KuroI-Kaze

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 am

My friend owe me 400, drag for half a year finally return me 100 after constant phonecalls to him. Its best not to lent any money unless to a person u trust and for saving lifes.
Back to top Go down
bluishpig
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
bluishpig

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 am

Hahah true. My friend owes me 200 and now he's paying me back like 20 per week. Hopefully he'll continue doing so. ahaha
Back to top Go down
KuroI-Kaze
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
KuroI-Kaze

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:15 am

I feel my fren is only returning me the 100 to shut my mouth off. Then he will carry on to drag a few more months.

Off topic abit, ur Aeropostale Spree have a closing date of 13 aug 08 Question
Back to top Go down
bluishpig
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
bluishpig

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 am

Tsk. why don't you ask him to pay you more? LOL oops there's a typo error. Changed it (:
Back to top Go down
nataliebridget
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
nataliebridget

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:59 pm

Actually, they can borrow money from their parents if they really need to. Afterall, between their friend's parents and students like us, parents are obviously richer.
Back to top Go down
bluishpig
Official Spree Organizer
Official Spree Organizer
bluishpig

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Guess they have their own reasons for not asking from their parents?
Back to top Go down
raph
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
raph

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm

my frend..or shuld i say another person owe me 900 for 3mths and insist gt prob here n there to return...haiz freaking disappointed and angry... took dat as a very expensive lesson learnt... Sad
Back to top Go down
xiaohei
xiaohei

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:47 pm

raph, i guess... it's really true that money is very hard to get back once we lend it.

it's just how disappointing to see the friendship wind up this way. :S
Back to top Go down
raph
New Spree-er
New Spree-er
raph

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 pm

yep.. frend and foe is jus a line in between... now i v v v v v v v v v careful in who i lending my money to... haa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??   What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u?? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will u do if your new bf/gf ask to borrow money from u??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family, Love & Relationships :: Love & Relationships-
Jump to: